BB creams or beauty balms are miraculous as they possess an all-rounder quality. The singular product, which is slightly lighter than foundation, does it all. It works like a concealer that covers blemishes, hydrates your skin, and contains SPF to protect skin UV damage.
We always imagine that cream formulas are used by people who have beautiful skin and need a sheer tint all day long. While those who had horrible acne scars and blemishes must’ve not even dreamt about using creams. Well, what if we tell you all this isn’t true at all?
It’s high time you get aware that most BB creams entail ingredients like salicylic acid that help to fight acne problems. Plus, you better bid farewell to the habit of damaging your face with heavy foundations and opt for a BB cream. So what are you waiting for?
Get ready to embrace BB creams with salicylic acid from today onwards. Salicylic acid is the star ingredient in this article also because of its effective property of removing extra oil from your skin. Moreover, other than BB creams with salicylic acid, we will be talking about other interesting benefits of the formula as well. So stay tuned to explore different options for BB creams.
Listing the best BB creams with salicylic acid
Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream Skin
BB cream by Maybelline New York consists of salicylic acid. The formula works as a corrector and concealer as it lessens the effect of redness, blemishes, and wrinkles. Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream Skin is a non-comedogenic and lightweight formula that easily absorbs into the skin as a smooth layer.
- The formula helps in clearing the skin.
- It comprises salicylic acid that diminishes blemishes.
- It’s an oil-free and lightweight formula.
- The formula doesn’t provide a full coverage.
- You won’t be able to get many color options.
You can get your hands on this BB by Maybelline for $8.99.
NYX Professional Makeup BB Cream
This formula caters to a professional finish to the skin. NYX Professional Makeup BB Cream works like a primer that moisturizes and brightens your skin with its mineral-rich ingredients. So we would certainly recommend you to try it out.
- The formula helps in skin hydration.
- It helps in minimizing the pore appearance.
- The product is an anti-aging formula that lessens the effect of wrinkles.
- You have to do touch-ups again and again.
- This isn’t a suitable option for very dry and very oily skin.
NYX Professional Makeup BB Cream is available at your nearest store for $12.99.
Neutrogena Skinclearing Complexion Perfector
If you are looking for a mattifying BB cream, then look no further, as Neutrogena Skinclearing Complexion Perfector will fulfill your need in no time. This is one of the best BB creams with salicylic acid (around 0.5%), which is an effective ingredient for getting rid of acne bacteria. It is made with Neutrogena’s Microclear Technology, which is a solution that mixes salicylic acid along with sebum dissolvers that again enhance the quality of your acne skin.
- The product is infused with Microclear Technology.
- It is a non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula.
- It provides a natural matte finish and a sheer coverage.
- The formula won’t cover your freckles.
- Some users have said that they faced breakouts after the application.
Neutrogena Skinclearing Complexion Perfector is for $5.99.
Garnier SkinActive BB Cream Oil-Free
Do you wish to to have a fresh look for the longest time possible? If yes, then Neutrogena Skinclearing Complexion Perfector is the right pick for you. It is an oil-free formula that consists of perlite, which is a volcanic powder to eliminate the amount of excess oil in the skin. The product helps to blur all the skin flaws in one go. Moreover, it has SPF 50 that provides your skin protection from the sun.
- The formula helps in skin hydration.
- It conceals the appearance of wrinkles.
- You’ve to retouch your face with powder from time to time.
- Few users have claimed that it made their pores appear huge.
You can add Garnier SkinActive BB Cream Oil-Free to your beauty care regimen for $12.99.
Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm
This product is enriched with healthy ingredients, such as niacinamide, jasmine, lavender, chamomile, and peppermint, which collectively makes this product extra special. Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm helps in reducing blemishes, tightening, and contracting pores. Plus, the formula acts as a shield against injurious UV rays.
- It functions to target large pores and contract their look.
- The formula provides an all-rounder coverage.
- This product is a bit heavy on the pocket.
Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm is for $32.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur
To all those people who have sensitive skin –this cream is what you need to choose. La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur is tested and made by top dermatologists. It is a formula that is infused with non-comedogenic and oil-free properties. Plus, the product conceals imperfections and diminishes large pores.
- The formula is sulfate-free and paraben-free.
- It best suits sensitive skin.
- The cream caters to a mattifying look.
- There is no availability of diverse shades.
- According to few users, it made their skin dry.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Blur is an incredible formula for $33.50.
Purlisse Perfect Glow BB Cream
This product by Purlisse provides an all-natural coverage by blurring the discoloration and redness of your skin. Purlisse Perfect Glow BB Cream also caters to SPF 30 sun protection. It contains Gogi (which helps in skin brightening) and jasmine (that provides enhanced skin texture), which makes the formula worth buying.
- The product is free from paraben and cruelty.
- It is a vegan formula.
- It suits every type of skin.
- The formula is hypoallergenic.
- It consists of SPF 30.
- It isn’t an inexpensive option.
- If you have oily skin, then this cream is not for you.
Purlisse Perfect Glow BB Cream is here to make your skin routine healthier for $35.
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel
If you are searching for lightweight, tinted gel, and oil-free formula benefits within one product, then this BB cream by Bare Minerals deserves your attention. It comprises natural plant-based nourishing agents that plump hydration into the skin without adding unwanted shine. So do give it a try.
- It provides fine coverage.
- The formula doesn’t include any parabens or sulfates.
- It is a non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic cream.
- You have to dab compact powder on the cream after a certain time.
- The t-zone gets oily instantly.
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel is for $23.10.