Having a combination skin comes along with its perks and hardships. Especially picking the right foundation from a huge variety of makeup products feels no less than a marathon.
You might have come across a day where you have felt sad, as your skin wasn’t blending rightly with the foundation at all. Believe it, or not, you aren’t alone in this scuffle! But, then what to do with such a perplexing skin type? If we talk about a way out, then we recommend you first know your skin type and then choose a product from one of the best foundations for combo skin.
For example, having skin that witnesses dryness at the cheeks and oiliness at the T-zones of your face is hard to deal with, but if given the right foundation then your skin is sure to look ravishing.
Are you still contemplating which foundation to pick? If yes, then stick to this guide as we have scrutinized the best foundation for combo skin.
Let’s straight away dive into them.
Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation by Covergirl
If you are looking for a buildable coverage solution, then Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation by Covergirl is an absolute perfect preference for you.
- Sodium Chloride
- Vitamins E, B3, and B5
- This formula is infused with rich vitamin, SPF 20, and antioxidant fusion.
- An ultra-hydrating formula for your skin’s
- It suits individuals who have sensitive combination skin.
- This foundation is a budget-friendly
- It provides fine coverage for acne-prone skin as well.
- This Covergirl brand is showcased in 14 shades.
You can get a Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation by Covergirl for $13.90.
Acne Solutions Foundation by Clinique
Acne Solutions Foundation by Clinique is one of the best foundations for combo skin. Especially, if you are facing acne skin problems, then you need to pick this foundation at your earliest.
Following are its basic ingredients and benefits.
- Salicylic acid (Active ingredient-0.5%)
- An SPF 15 makeup product that has been tested by many dermatologists.
- A smooth texture with liquid makeup finish foundation.
- It is available in a variety of 14 shades.
- Due to its non-acnegenic formula, your acne scars and blemishes are given a fuller coverage.
- Through this foundation, you will be able to get non-itchy and oil-free skin.
- It helps in minimizing age spots.
- This product is 100% free of fragrance.
- Avoid application of other acne drugs while using this product.
You can visit your nearest stores to grab Acne Solutions Foundation by Clinique for $39.99.
Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX
Are you looking for a long-lasting product? If yes, then Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX is the solution to your needs.
Do look into its ingredients and attributes below.
- Propylene Glycol
- This foundation is not tested on animals (Cruelty -free product)
- With its variants of 13 shades, you can select the right skin color.
- You can get a completely matte look through its full-coverage solution.
- It is an easy-to-use foundation with a lightweight feel that blends into your skin easily.
- Your skin will remain dry-free and oil-fre
Get Total Control Drop Foundation by NYX into your possession for $12.99.
Matte Foundation by BareMinerals
Matte Foundation by BareMinerals is a loose powder foundation that sits on your skin quite delicately.
This foundation works tremendously to give a radiant shine to your skin by its following elements.
- Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- This is a build-up solution so you don’t have to worry about greasy skin.
- It gives your skin a silky smooth texture.
- A feather-light mineral formula that is 100%
- It helps to prevent excess oil formation on your skin.
- Your skin will shine throughout the day and it will contract your pores.
You can buy Matte Foundation by BareMinerals for $20.90.
Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced
If you wish to get younger-looking skin, then Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced will work as a nourishing potion.
You can benefit from such a foundation through its following benefits.
- Coconut water
- Hyaluronic acid
- This foundation works best for mature and sensitive skin.
- Your skin gets a smooth matte finish with a rejuvenating effect.
- You can choose any shade from its 35 color range.
- It is an all-natural coverage formula for your skin.
- This product’s application enhances moisturization for your skin throughout the day.
Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced will cost you $48.99.
True Match Super-Blendable Makeup by L’Oreal
As the name suggests, True Match Super-Blendable Makeup by L’Oreal is an easy-to-blend solution for any combination skin.
Further, let’s get a closer look at the product’s description.
- Vitamin E
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- This is a super hydrating foundation for a complete makeup look.
- Through its healthy vitamins, it provides a fine coverage to enhance skin
- This formula creates a flawless shine onto your skin with its natural ingredients.
- It is handy for every skin tone due to its 45 shades.
Add True Match Super-Blendable Makeup by L’Oreal to your makeup routines for $8.35.
Studio Fix Fluid by MAC
Studio Fix Fluid by MAC gives your makeup a non-sticky finish with its true color solution.
You can get the most out of this foundation with its benefits.
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Algae Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- This makeup product is perfectly suitable for oily skin individuals.
- It will last for 24 hours a day.
- With its SPF protection element, your skin will stay free from harmful chemicals.
- It is available in medium-to-full buildable coverage.
Studio Fix Fluid by MAC is for $38.00.
Above were some of the best foundations for combo skin. We hope that you grab the right foundation according to your dry and oily skin type.
Till then, happy makeover days!