Are you a makeup enthusiast who can’t resist buying cosmetics? If yes, chances are that you probably have ten different shades of lipstick in each color, multiple eye-shadow palettes, and numerous nail paints, yet you are unable to find the perfect match when needed. The reason being the excessive amount of items cluttering your vanity table, such that even those placed right in front of you become difficult to identify. This is exactly why a makeup organizer is needed.
Nowadays, makeup organizers are available in various shapes and styles. Some are so compact that they can easily be thrown into the suitcase while traveling, others are so spacious that they can accommodate your entire collection. Then, there are those that rotate, thus making access to products placed on the other end much easier and quicker. The availability of so many options makes it difficult to choose the right organizer for arranging your cosmetics.
We have brought to you a list of the best few along with their features and unique benefits to help you decide which one meets your requirements the most.
Sorbus cosmetic makeup and jewelry storage case display
If you are someone who would like to have a different compartment for each type of product, then this storage case would be the ideal option for you. The 3 large-sized drawers at the bottom are wide enough to accommodate your palettes whereas the 4 smaller ones above them provide segregated sections for items that do not take up much of a space. Besides, the top-most shelf comprises an in-built lipstick holder, makeup brush holder, and also an open space to place regular use items such as studs or bracelets.
What makes this product a hit amongst young girls is the fact that it is available in multiple colors and has a stylish appearance that adds to the aesthetic beauty of their bedroom.
- 7 storage drawers with handles that are easy to grasp
- 16 different placement slots at the top-most shelf
- The transparent plastic material that looks like acrylic
- Beautiful and elegant looking
- Showcases the products inside drawers, while protecting them from dust and spillable at the same time.
- Can be easily assembled without any hassle
Kusshi signature makeup bag
Contrary to the Sorbus Display, if you want something compact, then this makeup organizer is for you. Even though it looks small, it can accommodate a lot of items. That’s one of the advantages of a storage bag: one can squeeze many products into it even when it seems fully packed.
Furthermore, dual zip allows the bag to be opened from all sides, thus making it easy to access the product one is looking for. The bag has internal pockets; both zippered and those made up of mesh. These can hold essential and frequently required small items. Thus, it can serve as an excellent organizer to be used during short trips.
- Sufficient storage space
- All 3 sides can be zipped open, thus converting it into a flat surface/sheet
- Internal pockets
- The case’s soft material provides cushioning to the products within and helps keep them safe.
- The KUSSHI Signature Makeup Bag is machine washable so it can be easily cleaned and reused over and over again.
Jerrybox 360-degree rotating makeup organizer
Are you looking for a make-up organizer that not only helps put your messed-up vanity table in order but also adds an element of funkiness to it? How about getting the rotating Jerrybox 360-Degree?
With this product, you will not have to fidget around in drawers or pouches to find the required item. All it would take is a slight nudge to rotate the Jerrybox. Besides, this organizer is quite capacious and can hold multiple items without taking up a lot of space unlike the square-shaped ones.
- 7 layers of placement trays that can be adjusted at a height suitable for the user
- Does not produce any irritating sound while rotating
- Trays can survive the weight of heavy products
- This product can be easily disassembled, washed and then re-assembled.
- It’s a perfect choice for those who have limited space.
- Due to quick access to cosmetic items, it takes less time to get ready if makeup is arranged in a 360 degree rotatable organizer.
Sonia Kashuk countertop makeup tray organizer
No doubt classic designs have their own charm. If you are looking for a simple and minimalistic makeup organizer, then Sonia Kashuk Countertop Tray is your answer.
Without taking up much of a space, either horizontally, or vertically, this product provides a basic solution for keeping your everyday makeup items organized.
Even though the style is pretty old-school, but the golden rim makes this product stand out and gives it a modern touch.
- Multiple compartments
- Golden-colored rim
- Open design allows quick access to products
- No assembling required
Sorbus 360° bamboo cosmetic organizer
If you are committed to the cause of sustainable living, Sorbus has got you covered with this cosmetic organizer. Even though most makeup organizers are made up of acrylic, plastic or fabric, the material used to create this one is bamboo.
Besides, it serves its purpose pretty well by providing different layered shelves on both sides. It also has 3 holes in the top-most layer for holding and supporting items like makeup brushes and eye pencils. Furthermore, it is 360 degree rotatable which increases the ease of accessing products on either side.
- 360 degree rotatable
- 3 circular openings to hold brushes and eye pencils etc.
- Has a total of 8 shelves to place products on
- Does not produce any sound while rotating
- Can be assembled with great ease
- Strong and durable
- Ample storage space
Caboodles on the go girl makeup bag
When preparing for any trip, one of the most difficult tasks is how to pack your makeup, such that it is neither destroyed nor leaked onto clothing and other stuff.
Caboodles on the Go is a portable makeup organizer that every frequent traveler must have. It has a mirror and storage space along with a foldable tray that flips open every time the box is opened.
- Sufficient storage space
- Tray with 3 different-sized sections to accommodate small items
- A flip-opening mirror
- A latch that helps avoid spillages
- All the necessary and basic products can easily fit in Caboodle
We have discussed various makeup organizers, ranging from portable ones to those designed specifically for vanity tables. You can make the purchase choice depending on your needs but do remember the key to tidiness is not just buying the organizer, but actually making an effort to keep items in the designated shelves/pockets after every use.
Makeup organizers are just tools that help you adopt a more systematic approach – how well you use them is totally up to you.