Do you fear going out without straightening your hair? Maybe your curls make you think that you don’t look your best. Well, there’s a solution to every problem. Perhaps, using the right product to tame your naturally curly hair will help. All you need to do is find the best naturally curly hair product so that you don’t have to rely on a straightener all the time.
Lucky for you, we have tried and tested hundreds of products for naturally curly hair and compiled a list of the best naturally curly hair products, so that you can easily pick one. Using the right product would make wearing your natural hair cool and easy. After all, gorgeous curls and smooth texture go hand in hand.
Factors to consider before choosing any product
Before choosing any product, it’s better to consider your hair texture and scalp conditions because there are many products out there that don’t cater to certain health conditions and they can be harmful to both your scalp and hair. Curly hair is different from straight hair, the follicles of the scalp that support the strands as it grows are flat in shape; causing the strand to curl. This is the reason why curly hair requires extra hydration. It is difficult for the natural scalp oil to go all the way down through the rings to nourish them, therefore we need a special product for such special hair.
Here are a few best naturally curly hair products for your hair care!
Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-in Crème – Briogeo
If you wish to have hydrated, defined, and humidity-proof curly hair, Birgeo’s curly hair cream is your product for sure. Its formula contains rice amino and avocado oil to help your hair retain moisture. It is the best solution for calming hair frizz.
- Made of 96% naturally derived ingredients
- It’s suitable for all hair types
- Creamy textures
- Free of dyes and silicones
- Provides control
- Clean and naturally derived
- Easy packaging
Recoil Hair Activator – AG Hair Care
Just like the name suggests, this curl solution formula defines, strengthens and moisturizes the coils and makes them look their best. For best results, apply it on damp hair and let it dry.
- Contains magnesium sulfate to define and highlight every strand
- Contains NaPCA, which is a powerful moisturizer
- Controls frizz and makes curls silky and bouncy
- Defines curls
- Silicone free
- Resists humidity
- It’s best for curly and wavy hair and may not work well on other hair types.
Curl Quencher Hydra fusion Intense Curl Cream – Ouidad
This curl cream is like nutrient rich food for curly hair. Its thick formula glides on easily and covers every single coil to eliminate dryness and frizziness instantly. If consistently used, it will provide insanely good results.
- Well-suited for tight curls
- Contains sweet almond oil for frizz prevention
- Locks moisture through hydrolyzed silk protein
- Infuses moisture to define the curl pattern
- Eliminates frizz instantly
- Creates healthy, bouncy and elongated curls
- You need to apply the product more to get good results.
Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner – As I Am
If you are struggling to find a solution to tackle your brittle curls, this product might be something which your routine is missing. It helps eliminate product residue without compromising on moisture.
- It contains coconut oil, citrus extract and castor oil to manage your curls
- Helps to detangle
- Long lasting
- Frizz control
- Paraben free
- None identified so far.
Curl Defining Cream – Moroccanoil
This all-in-one product harnesses the power of the world’s best argan oil. Not only it defines your curls but helps your hair get rid of frizziness and dryness. Apply one or two pumps and use a hairdryer with a diffuser attached to get the best results.
- Conditions hair deeply
- Detangles hair
- Gives a flat look
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces split ends
- Pleasing fragrance
- Mineral oil free
- Paraben and sulfates free
- Not easily available
- Lacks travel friendly packaging
- Does not last long
Curl Cream Gel – Royal Locks
This product is a hybrid formula of gel, hair cream and conditioner. It contains the benefits of them all. The product works on all hair types but shows best results on kinky curls.
- Repairs hair and smoothen them
- Moisturizes every strand while holding them in place
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Moisturizing properties
- On wavy hair, the result is not guaranteed all the time
So, these are the top rated curly hair products that we found useful. Try them out and embrace your natural curls with confidence.