Regardless of how dark spots get into your skin, they can be very tricky to get rid of. Luckily, there are plenty of products on the counter which can help you to get rid of those pesky marks – as long as you know the best product suitable for your skin.
According to Dr. Tess Mauricio, a certified dermatologist stated that “Dark spots are increased deposition of pigment found under the skin, which happens due to sun exposure”. But there are other reasons as well due to which your skin could have hyperpigmentation like hormonal changes, or continuous sun exposure.
What is an Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting Moisturizer?
Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Tone Correcting Moisturizer is a one-stop solution for your face problems that work to enhance the overall texture of uneven skin tone and protects from discoloration. The unique blend of the ingredients serves as a skin cleanser and provides a radiant glow with its concentrated formula. And to enrich your skin with a delicate texture, you can apply this daily.
The Ambi Tone Corrector gets infused onto your skin with its smooth texture. In addition to the above-stated facts, the feature of clinically proven retinol technology helps to get a blend of quality ingredients, which corrects and unifies overall skin complexion. The moisturizer provides you a soft feel by preventing any kind of roughness from the skin. Also, Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer is packed with a powerful formula of ingredients like retinol, niacinamide, and vitamin C that is recommended by dermatologists for glowing skin. The specifically developed tone-correcting moisturizer assists to rejuvenate the natural radiance of the skin.
The moisturizer by Ambi skincare is infused with vitamin C and E and salicylic acid (0.5%) that collectively exfoliate the skin to fight against acne and avoid future breakouts. Plus, Ambi Tone Corrector is hypoallergenic, so it is quite delicate for people with sensitive skin.
What does this review session offer?
We have formulated this review specifically for your assistance if you are facing trouble with your skin problems. It includes the facts and in-depth details about the Ambi Tone Corrector. You will further come across all the benefits and drawbacks of the moisturizer. After reading this session regarding Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer, you will be able to make a better buying decision. So keep on reading this informative review to make an intelligent product choice.
As per the official website, Ambi Skincare changed from a particular parent company to another. While Johnson & Johnson has sold out the well-known brand to a medical device and a multinational pharmaceutical company named Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Valeant is said to have world-class franchises under its possession.
The brand has headquarters in Canada, Quebec, and the USA. This is a skincare range for Latin, South Asian, and African ladies. Ambi Tone Corrector is made for people that have darker complexions. Dark skin has greater levels of melanin production, and it can normally lead to hyperpigmentation or uneven complexions with age. Plus, this product has been able to grasp a good amount of sales in the market as well.
The directions stated on the box have focused on plumping moisturizer into your hand or facial cloth and applying the formula on your wet face. Exfoliate foamy and rich lather all over the face. Cleanse thoroughly and pat dry. While in case you come across any skin irritation or dryness, try using the moisturizer less often.
Basic ingredients of Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer
- Even Blend™-A special formulation that consists of antioxidant vitamins C & E and natural soy that help soften and refine your
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%)- a natural exfoliant that is chemically alike aspirin. It sloughs off impurities and dead skin cells and opens pores. This ingredient helps you to get rid of inflammation and redness. Plus, as it enhances the production of collagen, the formula makes your skin firmer and smoother with time. Even though it can result in skin peeling as well.
Skin type: Aging
Manufacturer: Ambi, Inc
Assembled product weight: 0.1 lbs
- The natural radiance of skin gets restored easily
- It is formulated with clinically proven retinol technology
- A hydroquinone-free formula
- It makes the appearance of uneven tone and discoloration better
- Ambi Tone Corrector entails SPF 30 which isn’t quite easily available in a face moisturizer that doesn’t make your skin oily
- Due to its small size, you can carry the product wherever you want
- This formula cleanses away any makeup, unwanted oils, or surface skin impurities
- With a thick quality formula, this product isn’t runny or too thick
- Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer makes your skin clear with daily usage
- The product is a bit heavy on the pocket
- It isn’t much good at making skin clear or fighting acne
- It entails a smell that’s not much liked by its users
- Some customers have said that their dark marks haven’t blur at all
- It has resulted in skin dryness for some of the users
What is the method to apply?
- Before applying, wash your face properly with water. Take out a little quantity onto your fingertips and gently massage it on the face. Clean your face with water. Don’t let the formula get into your eyes. In case that happens, just cleanse thoroughly with water.
- Try applying a small quantity of Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer as a smooth layer on the affected zone twice every day, or apply as told by your doctor
- In order to get effective results, use 3-4 times every week
- If you don’t notice any positive results after 3 months, then you should discontinue this formula
- Kids who are below the age of 12 should avoid the use of Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer unless prescribed by a doctor
- To prevent darkening from coming back, prefer using a broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen while applying this formula
Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer is available at your nearest stores for $20.62. This product can also be purchased online, and at times you might get it at a lesser rate than the store price.
Our two cents
Ambi Even & Clear Tone Correcting moisturizer includes an active ingredient named salicylic acid. Even though it causes less irritation as compared to the other acne-fighting ingredient, it may result in dry skin. Plus, it has caused severe skin irritation and allergic reactions to some of its users. That may consist of difficulty breathing, itching, hives, and swelling of the face, tongue, throat, and lips, so you need to consider all such drawbacks.
According to most of the reviews, this moisturizer didn’t deliver what it claimed, which is to make skin smoother and clearer. While many users even noticed excessive breakouts after its use. With some of the non-positive feedback and detrimental ingredients such as PEGs, skin, and fragrance irritants, it’s better to look up for a moisturizer with better results.
Final verdict: We won’t suggest you buy this product!