Have you ever wondered, how will you attain perfect crack-free lips? Or are you looking for any guide, on how to make homemade lip scrubs?
We have got you covered. Buying expensive lip balms should not be an option for you. We have come up with four easy tips for you as to “how to make homemade lip scrubs”. Now you can make your desired lip scrub at home.
If you want to have crack-free lips, we suggest you read this guide in full.
Without further delay let’s delve into the top four tips on how to make homemade lip scrubs.
Brown Sugar and Honey Lip Scrub
You all must be aware of the enriching properties that honey entails. It is an all-natural lip brightener. If you add brown sugar in honey, its benefits multiply. Moreover, the addition of the lavender oil essence works fittingly well to help you get rid of sunburns.
The ingredients you need to prepare this lip scrub, include:
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Lavender oil – 5 to 6 drops
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
To get a perfect blend, you must follow this step-by-step procedure:
- Prepare raw honey and brown sugar mixture
- Include 2-3 drops of lavender oil into the blended version of honey
- Rub the prepared scrub on your lips for around 2-3 minutes
- Cleanse the scrub with warm water
Cinnamon, Olive Oil, and Honey Lip Scrub
If you are searching for a natural exfoliator, then you need to get your hands onto cinnamon. This particular ingredient works as an organic lip plumper. So, if you wish to attain lips like Kylie Jenner but without a dreadful lip filler, then cinnamon powder should be a part of your organic lip balm recipe.
To prepare the Cinnamon, Olive Oil, and Honey Lip Scrub, you must use the following ingredients:
- Natural honey – 1/2 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1/2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Check out the three-step procedure:
- Blend all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them nicely
- Scrub the mixture on your lips in a circular motion to eliminate dead skin cells.
- Wash it off with moderate water and apply a lip balm afterwards.
Candy Floss Lip Scrub
This strawberry or candy floss lip scrub provides your lips with a shiny glow. With sugar being a part of the lip balm, it helps to take off dead skin and give your chapped lips a healthy look. The overall appearance of the lip balm is quite attractive to persuade you to include it in your daily makeup routine. Moreover, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil nourishes your lips.
To make this lip scrub, you must have the following ingredients:
- Strawberry – 1 to 2 crushed pieces
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Food color – Rose Pink
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/2 teaspoon
To prepare the lip scrub, you must follow this procedure:
- Amalgamate olive oil and sugar in a bowl
- Put strawberry chunks into the blender, until they are nicely crushed
- Include a few drops of food color into the mixture
- Apply the scrub to your lips by exfoliating it properly.
Milk and Rose Petals Lip Scrub
If you have dark lips, then rose petals can revitalize your dead skin cells and help to lighten the tone of your lips as well. The antibacterial element in the rose petals give your lips a pink tone. On the other hand, the addition of cold milk to the mixture brightens your lip color.
To prepare this lip scrub, you only need to mix rose petals with cold milk. The procedure is as follows:
- Make a paste of mashed petals and cold milk
- Apply this mixture onto your lips properly
- Clean your lips with lukewarm water and apply a lip balm
Do follow one of the above-mentioned recipes to moisturize your lips. Try to store the prepared homemade lip scrub in an air-tight container. Don’t use the same mixture for more than a week.