“Brow Flick by Glossier is all that your eyebrows need.”
Glossier knows how to make waves in the beauty industry. The brand is known to come up with trendy products and fashion accessories. This is the reason why it has won the trust of millions of customers worldwide.
It should not come as a surprise that whenever Glossier launches a new product, people go bananas. And glossier brow flick is no exception. It is one of the best makeup tools you can add to your beauty kit.
The beauty industry is a fiercely competitive one, and Glossier Brow Flick has managed to make a name for itself. People still love to buy Glossier products, which is again a testimony to the fact that the brand has come a long way in establishing itself as one of the leading beauty brands of the world today.
So, what is the product about?
Brow Flick is an awesome brush-tip eyebrow pen that adds life to your brows with a natural touch. You can create depth to sparse areas, define the arch, and expand the tail easily with this product.
Which one is better Brow flick or Boy Brow?
Everyone knows that Boy Brow is the best eyebrow pen when it comes to such products. It was launched back in 2015, and since that there has been no looking back.
After Boy Brow, Glossier released its Brow Flick product. Through this eyebrow pen you can make your eyebrows look bigger with an ultra-natural finish.
Hence, if you want to get your hands on an all-in-one eyebrow pencil, then we will recommend you to opt for glossier brow flick. On the other hand, you can also use Boy Brow and Brow Flick together to create a wholesome eyebrow look.
What makes Brow Flick different from other brands?
Many of the users have claimed that the Glossier Brow Flicks works better than the other powder, pencil, or gel. Moreover, it comes in three different shades – Blonde, Black, and Brown. You should pick the right shade according to your skin color and tone.
- Available in 3 different shades
- Buildable package
- Recommended by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Microfine detailing pen
- Consists of copolymers
- Works for at least 12-hours
- Cruelty-free product
- Entails superfine pigments
- Smudge resistant
- You can smoothly apply the formula with its brush applicator tip
- Get a less artificial look through this natural formula. It is water-resistant and provides easy stroke coverage
- This formula is free of gluten, dairy, protein, soy, and hypoallergenic substance
- It can help you get a quality texture and pigment
- It is not considered a good option for overdoing your brows, as it deposits pigment that makes the applicator dry
How to use it?
- Before using this product, it is better to cleanse your skin
- Hold the pen at a downward angle, draw your brows on the zones that need coverage
- Let it dry. You can brush them nicely with brow flick
The results were fantastic. We recommend you to give it a try. You can get glossier brow flick from your nearest stores for $34.85.
Best Glossier Brow Flick Dupes
If you wish to use a thin stroke formula for getting heavier and fuller brows, then we have got you covered. Check out the best glossier brow flick dupes.
Bro Blade by Urban Decay
You can entail multi-dimensional brows with this brow flick dupe formula. It will help you get 100% real, thick, and darker brows. You no longer have to go through a microblading session, as Bro Blade by Urban Decay works amazingly well to address all your brow needs.
So, what makes it different?
This formula comes with a twosome benefit. It has got a pencil on one side and a pen on the other side. This makes it easier for you to get your favorite brow look. Thanks to its finely sharpened finish.
- Waterproof formula
- Long-lasting wear
- Buildable formula
- Cruelty-free solution
- The pencil is quite waxy for feather-light strokes that makes it easier to use
- Due to its buildable formula, you don’t need a mascara wand to blend its color
- It adds volume to your brows with proper coverage
- You can use the pen to draw strokes of hair and pencil to cover any sparse zones of your eyebrows
- You can use this product to make a small ‘tail’ on the brow. All thanks to its inky brush tip and natural-hair look
- This product comes with a heavy price tag. It’s better to keep a check on your budget
You can get this glossier brow flick dupe for $22.00.
Stroke a Brow by Ardell Beauty
Do you want to entail wedding-ready or ramp-ready brows? If yes, then Stroke a Brow by Ardell Beauty is all you need.
You can use this pen with a feather touch to get fuller, dimensional, and sparse eyebrows.
Why is it a good package?
It has received positive feedback from its users across the globe. This product is somewhat similar in quality to glossier brow flick. It offers complete coverage to your brows as well. You can get this product at an affordable price.
- Waterproof formula
- Adds natural definition
- Long-wearing solution
- If you wish to give your brows a charming look, then this is the right product for you
- The colors last on your eyebrows for a longer period of time
- Due to its flexibility and longer shape, people find it easy to use on their brows
- Just apply a stroke, and you are good to get a perfect brow
- This formula won’t smudge or fade away throughout the day
- It provides a soft look to your brows
- You have to shake it well before use
You can grab this product for $4.50.
In this article, we have provided a detailed review of glossier brow flick. Now, it’s your turn to get the one that best suits your makeup needs. Remember to keep a check on your budget.