“Who’s going to be the showstopper for today’s session?”
It is true – your skin craves diverse nourishment potions every time. Hence, for such a need, essential oils act as an ultimate superhero for skincare regimens. It is vital to choose a quality oil for plumping your skin with a healthier glow. But, it isn’t an easy task to pick anyone from the humongous skincare kingdom.
From finding the right fragrance to selecting a quality and budget-friendly buddy, it seems like an uphill task.
How can one decide on the best oil? In such cases, people usually get perplexed about the highly demanded plant therapy vs young living essential oils– which one to choose? Both of them are amazing for their unique properties. Therefore, after extensive research and feedback, we have concluded the showstopper for your assistance.
Are you curious to know? Well, to find out, stick to us, and keep scrolling.
Plant therapy vs young living – Perks and drawbacks
Pros – Young Living
- Budget-friendly products
- Availability of high-quality essential oils
- A diverse range of products and oils
- Exhaustive quality testing and control
- Creates awareness in clients through blogs
Cons – Young Living
- Unavailability of particular kid’s safe line
- They have received many customer service complaints about wrong orders
- Due to their direct sales selling structure, they don’t provide any proper aromatherapy teaching to sales representatives
Pros – Plant Therapy
- Exceptional testing and quality control
- Creates awareness about the usage of essential oils
- Considered as a Kid Safe line
- Various range of products and oils
- Guarantee of 100% quality essential oils
- Affordable product range
Cons – Plant Therapy
- It is not recommended for internal use
- Absolutes are mainly extracted by solutions
- It doesn’t constitute any direct selling model
Which is the best brand in terms of Pros and Cons?
All in all, plant therapy essential oil takes the lead. Even though both brands are awesome at creating a fine balance between price and quality, plant therapy becomes the winning champion because of its customer awareness and Kid-safe line. Besides, as they don’t follow the MLM (Multi-level marketing) strategy, this brand is careful about choosing the right sales representative.
Plant Therapy Vs Young Living – Product Range
There are several varieties of product ranges within both brands.
Plant Therapy offers the following products;
- Range of oils: Synergy blends, roll-ons, organics, and single oils
- Body care products
- Kid Safe line (For the kids who are 2-10 years old)
Young Living offers the following products;
- Range of oils: Massage oils, roll-ons, single oils, and dietary oils
- Personal care products
- Health products
When it comes to the application of the products for internal use, you can only opt for Young Living and not for Plant Therapy.
Which is the best brand in terms of product range?
Young Living wins from a slight margin due to its several products. With a diverse range of accessories, dietary oils, and health products this brand takes the lead over Plant Therapy.
Plant therapy vs Young living – Quality
If talked about the quality, both brands serve pure oils. However, when it comes to Plant Therapy, the following are the quality indicators for this product;
- It provides an assured guarantee of quality. This is all because of its organoleptic testing, which is done by aromatherapy professionals. Therefore, their oils are organic and free from additives
- With a bundle-benefit of less environmental impact and natural product, this brand even permits to approach the test outcomes for every batch online by showing them transparently
Young Living offers the following quality qualities;
- They claim to cater synthetic-free, genuine, and pure products
- To assure good quality, they are very careful in choosing their partner farms
- Before hiring employees, they plan for an employing extensive testing
- The oil is extracted from their plants and by looking up for three pillars – standards, science, and sourcing
Which is the best brand in terms of quality?
Plant Therapy caters to the highest quality oils. They are 100 percent pure, completely transparent, and include a natural oil range as well. On the contrary, Young Living doesn’t live up to its claim of being an all-natural brand.
Plant therapy vs Young living – Education
While using essential oils, you need to be careful. Similarly, due to its strong and potent nature, customers should be addressed about its usage beforehand.
Below are some of the awareness spread by Plant Therapy;
- They publish articles on how to use their oil
- Their website comprises of a ’Learn’ option, that is all about videos for oil safety
- On the back of the product, you might have seen the product details, including origin country, batch, test results, and extraction methods
- You can know about the oil ingredients from their Facebook group or newsletter
The educating measures taken by Young Living are;
- They have a blog in which they post properties and uses of oils
- Its website consists of guidelines for best oil using practices
- As told earlier, you might not get the right data from the untrained representatives
Which brand spreads better awareness about its product?
Plant Therapy wins here for being a little more conscious for in-depth user awareness. They don’t prefer health risks, internal use, and MLM.
Plant therapy vs Young living – Selling model
Plant Therapy sells its products in a completely different way than Young Living.
Below is the Plant Therapy selling model approach;
- The model is based on an online website
- For purchasing purpose, the customers only have to form an account
- This method showcases a verification process for getting user information. Therefore, customers can easily contact and trust the selling model
Young Living selling model approach includes the following;
- This brand uses a direct selling method. Hence, anyone can act as a representative to sign in, which means a non-qualified individual can also sell the products
- It has received queries regarding customer service problems.
- There have been many inappropriate claims for the products by the fake representatives as well. Therefore, its selling method is not considered a safe option
Which is the best brand?
Plant Therapy is said to have a safer selling method than Young Living. Here all the credit goes to its online buying model, which doesn’t result in any inaccurate data.
Plant therapy vs Young living – Price
People always want to buy a wholesome package. While looking for quality, yet, a budget-friendly product is always their priority. Moreover, while buying oils you do keep an eye on price tags as well.
If you talk about Plant Therapy, then they are quite easy on your pocket. Also, their mission includes the provision of quality within an economical range. Therefore, you can always find your desired product in various bottle sizes available at different prices.
Younger Living assures the best quality. They have every price scale available for your ease. However, they can be quite expensive to use depending on their sizes and people can select an affordable alternative easily.
Which is the best brand?
In the Plant therapy vs young living price battle, once again Plant Therapy wins. As most of its products are affordable, therefore, you can extract a twosome benefit of quality and price at the same time from this brand. On the other hand, Young Living includes some products that can be extremely heavy on your pocket.
Plant therapy vs young living – Our two scents
According to our scrutinized results, we will give a thumbs up to Plant Therapy. Undoubtedly, it has proved to have all the finest perks to deserve the label – One of the top essential oil brands.
It comes with a bucket of benefits such as transparency, affordable packages, safe methods for kids, natural quality, and more. We are in complete awe of this brand. Do give it a try and see the magic happen.
Till then, enjoy healthy skin days!